Affordable vehicle management solutions
You already know that vehicle operating costs are a major overhead for your business, often one of the highest costs behind staff salaries. However, even the most effective internal fleet management practices will only achieve a portion of the tangible savings and efficiencies offered through our professional fleet management solutions.
Consider how your organisation may benefit from some of our vehicle management solutions below;
- All scheduled servicing and maintenance costs included (excludes damaged items).
- Tyre provision by the budgeted kilometers.
- Nationwide accounts with all tyre suppliers and manufacturer dealerships.
- All work approved through our maintenance control centre.
Registration and Compulsory Third
- Renewals are included for the period of the lease term and processed for payment in-house (payment confirmation email sent to client).
Fuel Card management
- Managed by in-house fleet consultants.
- Choice of BP, Caltex or both as your fuel suppliers.
- Fuel volume discounts apply.
- Monthly report issued including fuel invoice.
- All requested vehicles will be registered with Linkt and managed in-house.
- A monthly report will be issued including toll invoice.
- Majority of vehicles have manufacturer roadside assistance included.
- Vehicles that don’t have manufacturer roadside assistance are enrolled with RACV Business roadside care via Alliance Fleet Services.
- Infringements are received and driver nomination process handled by Alliance Fleet Services.
- A monthly Fleet vehicle report will be issued including;
- Lease term (with months remaining status)
- Contract start and end date
- Driver & vehicle information
- Current odometer
- Fuel data
- Lease rentals, fuel and toll costs all on a consolidated monthly invoice including itemised supplier costs.
- Online system with 24 hour access to run reports, change drivers or update odometers.